March 15 - April 14

Welcome to our blog!

Please visit often to share in our once-in-a-lifetime experience in Taiwan!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Bryan's Host Families so far

My First family in Taipei was great.  Here are their two grandchildren.  They called me uncle and were very shy about taking their picture with me.  As you can see, the little guy was a little cautious about sitting next to me!!!


My second family in Hualien are also another wonderful family.  Their son Michael spent a year in Oklahoma on a Youth Exchange and has been very helpful in translating.  My mom PP Gift is also very good at English, although if you ask her, she will say she is very bad.  My host Dad's name is Frank, and that is his father who we just call gramps.  He is 88.  How cool is he??   He reminds me of my own grandfather! 



1 comment:

  1. I see you scared the little guy Bry. Lol. They are cute. Your family seems great! And the places you have been to are absolutely beautiful. What a great experience for all of you!

    ReplyDelete